Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Halloween ~ Fun ~ Party Monsters ~ CTMH's Hooligans themed Mini Memory Photo Album

Fun colors, Fun theme...
Used CTMH's black waxy flax &
CTMH's ribbon to embellish
I think that one of my favorite scrapbooking projects has to be creating these mini albums! This is such a fun, colorful paper pack too..Hooligans by Close To My Heart.
Thanks for stopping in and looking around here in My Paper Creations Den..and I'm looking forward to reading any comments you'd be so kind to leave for me..Hope this fun memory album inspired you to create something fun and playful. :)
Close up of the front cover showing off this VERY fun paper & color theme

Plenty of room for journaling & pictures.
Used CTMH's 'Hooligans' level 2 paper pack
to create this lively album.


More of the inside pages
Close up of the back cover

Close To My Heart's matching 'Stick Eze" stickers are wonderfully heavy duty...
not to mention BEAUTIFUL!! ;) And aren't they soooo fun looking?!

No comments: