Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Handmade Cards Using Martha Stewart Punch & Heat Embossing

Cards we'll be making in my Card Club group
I'm an instructor at Michaels Arts & Craft Store. I teach the scrapbooking and card classes. The picture above shows the cards I made to display at Michaels, showing the students what they will create.
Everyone will learn a few different techniques....heat embossing, paper tearing, ink distressing, random stamping, scissor distressing and using a paper punch.
The paper punch we'll be using is Martha Stewart's 'Punch Around the Page' Double Loops, but we'll only use the straight paper punch in the set to create the feminine edge on one of the light pink cards.
I really love the CTMH stamp set (Find Your Style #D1492) I used for the images...one of my new favorites. :)
Thank you so much for stopping in...hope my creations inspired some ideas for you. Again, thanks for visiting my Paper Creations Den. :)

No comments: